Makeup Brush Sets & Kits
BS-MALL Makeup Brushes Premium Synthetic Foundation Powder Concealers Eye Shadows Makeup 14 Pcs Brush Set, Rose Golden, 1 Count
Makeup beginners will appreciate the rose gold brush kit designed for them, especially wives and mothers. At BS-MALL, you can find makeup brushes like Kabuki, foundation, and eye shadow brushes, as well as lip liner, blush, and powder brushes. In addition, we offer a lot of cosmetic tools, meetings, and applicators to ensure perfect results.
SKU: BS-MALL Makeup Brushes Premium Synthetic Foundation Powder Concealers Eye Shadows Makeup 14 Pcs Brush Set, Rose Golden
Category: Make up
Tag: Makeup 14 Pcs Brush Set.
- 9 Pieces precise eye makeup brushes and 5 Pieces essential big Kabuki makeup brushes
- The brush strands are dense and well-shaped and feel soft and silky to touch.
- Moreover, the bristles don’t fall out when applying makeup. They are both soft but firm to apply makeup.
- Synthetic Brush Hair, BS-MALL Brand, High Quality and Great Price
- Find beauty tools on BS -MALL for your face, eyelashes, eyebrows, and more. Makeup brushes come with sturdy handles to make them easy to hold.
- Products recommended for use include concealer brushes, eye shadow brushes, powder brushes, eyeliner brushes, foundation brushes, blending brushes.
Type of Brushes:
- The Angled Brush: It is perfect for blush and bronzer.
- Flat Angled Brush: Fits all poition of the face seamlessly.
- Face Flat Brush: Blend liquid or cream products onto flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- Round Brush: Buffed powder foundation application for blending mineral products onto the skin.
- Tapered Brush: Best for concealing the under eyes and nose areas which are hard to reach.
- Blending Brush.
- Angled Eyeshadow Brush.
- Classic Eyeshade Brush.
- Concealer Brush.
- Precise Brush.
- Detail Brush.
- Angled Detail Brush.
- Classic Detail Brush.
- Eyeliner Brush.
How to clean makeup brushes?
The proper way to clean makeup brushes
1. Soak them in warm water for several minutes. Hot water could damage the bristles.
2. Dilute the water with baby shampoo. Pour one teaspoon of baby shampoo into the cup and gently mix. Instead of using baby shampoo, liquid castile soap is a good alternative.
3. Mix the mixture thoroughly with a brush. If you want to prevent water from traveling up the handle of your brushes, swirl only the bottom half of the bristles in the mixture.
4. Rinse your brushes with lukewarm water.
5. Gently pat the bristles dry before reshaping them.
6. Air dry the brush, then fluff it with your fingers.
- Home and professional use is possible with these products
- There are different styles and sizes of brushes included in the set to do makeup on other parts of your face, and it fits every face type.
- The premium synthetic fiber materials and wooden handles of the eye brushes provide excellent touch and feel.
- Whether using liquids, powders, or creams, this master set of eye brushes will create beautiful results.
- This brush set can meet all of your needs, highlight your natural beauty, and leave you with flawless makeup due to its variety in sizes and shapes.
- Makeup brushes have handles made of high-quality alloys and wood. They are easy to grasp and durable for long-term use.
- It has made with silky and soft nylon fibers. Cruelty-free and skin-friendly.
- It is an ideal gift for moms, wives, and female friends and has intended for makeup beginners and enthusiasts.
Avoid using hot water on brushes since it may damage the bristles