Maybelline Concealer | Instant Age Rewind Eraser
Maybelline concealer provides full coverage under the eyes, minimizing dark circles and fine lines immediately. In addition to Gobi berries, Hall eye creams stimulate blood flow. Dark circles result in a radiant eye area. Micro-corrector applicators make application easy.
- A radiant, well-rested, refreshed looking eye_
- Make your canvas perfect with powder pressed into it.
- During the day, use Garnier Micellar Water to prep skin for Maybelline makeup by removing makeup at night and cleansing it in the morning.
- Winner of the Spring Beauty CARDS and Allure’s Best of Beauty Award, Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind® has won several awards for its instant anti-aging performance
- The #1 Concealer in America! Erase the look of dark circles.
It makes the eye area look more radiant and refreshed by concealing dark circles and fine lines with this concealer. In this drink, HaloxylTM and goji berries by combined. As a result, your package may differ from the packaging depicted on our website.
A full-coverage concealer on the under-eye area reduces puffiness and dark circles instantly.
The color corrector comes with a micro-corrector applicator to make the application easy. Twelve skint1 shades are available in varying lightnesses.
A range of 50 shades ranges from pale to deep dark with seven undertones. This concealer is a cult favorite. Join the Makeup Revolution and discover the perfect concealer for you.
Skin that appears red, wrinkled, and dark under the eyes will be gone, and you will have a refreshed eye area. Perhapslline has a wide range of products to help you get a perfect canvas. Righten dull skin.
Maybelline has what you need to make an appearance foundation. You can use many makeup products to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadows, brow pencils, eyeliners, and Au natural lip balms. You can makeup can be removed with Garnier Micellar Water. To get my skin ready for makeup in the morning.
How to use multi use concealer?
- Use a synthetic brush or damp sponge to blend out the dots under your eyes.
- If necessary, blend with a finger, brush, or sponge after applying one dot to blemish or dark spots.
- In the hollows of your cheeks, dot a shade darker than your complexion around the perimeter of your face.
- You can give extra definition by using a synthetic brush or sponge.
- Fix your flawless finish all day with setting powder and fixing spray.