Sony HDRCX405 Handycam Camcorder take imaging far beyond the capability of a smartphone. These cameras are just as powerful as a professional camera, yet they are smaller and easy to use. They create beautiful movies and photographs you are sure to enjoy.
- Sony HDRCX405 Handycam Camcorder comes with a larger image sensor and bright lenses make better use of the light you have. Beautiful images can be achieved with fast focusing and a wider dynamic range.
- Camcorder that records full HD video in HD 1080p resolution on a rugged, compact, Wi-Fi enabled device. Photographs with arresting images don’t wait for a second chance, especially in challenging lighting conditions.
- Sony’s HDRCX405 Handycam video cameras are compact and easy to use, so you’ll quickly fall in love with them. For image enthusiasts, the rechargeable battery, tilting screens, and customization make these a great upgrade.
- Sony HDRCX405 Handycam Camcorder comes with a Minimum Focusing Distance-All all other modes: 10mm (WIDE end), 1m across the entire zooming range (from the edge of the lens) Face Detection with voice enhancement and noise reduction.
- It is used for shooting functions and takes excellent images. Safer smarter flight enables You to up your game while fully enjoying the creative process.
- Sharing photos online with your smartphone may be second nature to you, so that’s nothing to change. With the one-touch sharing function, these Sony handy cams make it easy to shoot, transfer to your smart device and share with your friends.
- Compact and easy to use, Sony video cameras will quickly become your daily camera of choice.
The Motion Shot Video function allows you to review recorded action in split-second intervals by superimposing images. The interval can be adjusted during playback, as well as paused for taking a still image. Highlight Movie Maker is a powerful movie-editing tool with several time-saving features. Mark key moments while you’re recording and let the software automatically sync transitions to your chosen soundtrack.
9.2 MP still image capture It’s okay to not use video all the time. Using the 9.2-megapixel single-frame mode on your video camera, you can capture amazing high-quality images just like with a still image camera. Using two recorders, one in HD XAVC S or AVCHD format and the other in SD XAVC S. So your small file is ready to share right away, and the professional-quality file ready to edit for late
Progressive Recording Clear motion pictures, that contain double the picture information of films recorded in entwine mode, can be recorded in Full HD at 60p/50p in reformist chronicle mode. The pictures are pretty much as smooth as those shot at 60/50 edges each second, and each casing is recorded as one full picture. So a still caught from a film recorded in reformist mode looks extra sh
Intelligent Auto This component naturally decides the sort of scene being shot and upgrades a mix of settings from three gatherings (Face, Scene, Camera shake). Sony cam camera gives the best outcomes to 90 scene types, even around evening time and in illuminated scenes. Chosen settings are shown as symbols on the LCD screen for simple Picture Effect
SONY Handy Cam type of feature automatically determines what type of situation is being shot and optimizes various settings from three groups (Face, Scene, Camera shake). It provides excellent results regardless of the scene type, even at night and in backlit scenes. Give free rein to your creative mind. Picture Effect grows film and photograph delight by allowing you to amount to seven innovative impacts (Partial Color, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, High Contrast Mono, Toy Camera, Pop Color, without problematic altering on a PC reference
Shutters: Because great smiles are fleeting, this feature ensures they’re never lost. Easily capture smiling faces while recording video. Its manual settings for iris and shutter speed can be used under backlight or underexposed conditions, as well as under other conditions.
SONY HD HANDY CAMERA has Face Detection, voice enhancement, and SteadyShot image stabilization.